Technology that solves the ecology of diesel engines
We sell AZO AdBlue urea solution made in Lithuania, which meets the strictest European standards. The solution for reducing nitrogen oxide emissions is used in diesel engines with an exhaust gas cleaning system installed. With AZO AdBlue solution, your car will emit half as much pollutants, meet environmental standards and ensure smooth engine operation.
A more environmentally friendly car
AdBlue® is a high-purity (32.5%) urea solution used to reduce nitrogen oxide (NOx) emissions from vehicles with SCR technology. AZO branded AdBlue products are manufactured in Lithuania. The urea solution is manufactured and exported to foreign countries by the company Gaschema, which strictly controls the high quality of the product.
• Reduces emissions of harmful particles – nitrogen oxides;
• Optimizes engine performance;
• Used in diesel engines with SCR (selective exhaust system);
• Meets European standards;
• Manufactured according to the requirements of the German Automobile Industry Association, in accordance with the strict ISO 22241-1 / -2 / -3 / -4 / -5 standard;
• A quality passport is issued for each production batch;
• The product is sold with airtight, sealed packaging;
Products and capacities
|Packing||Quantity||In the box||In the tray|
AdBlue tank 1300206026
|1 l||6 units||378 units|
AdBlue tank 1300206027
|5 l||3 units||108 units|
|10 l||3 units||108 units|
|20 l||3 units||108 units|
AdBlue® is not dangerous to humans or animals. It is non-toxic, non-flammable and non-explosive. The liquid crystallizes at temperatures below -11 ° C, but this does not affect its subsequent use – the liquid heats up and does not lose quality when the car is started.
AdBlue® is more dangerous for high temperatures, ie 35 ° C and above. At high temperatures, the liquid decomposes irreversibly into individual chemical elements, so it is very important to ensure proper storage of AdBlue®. AdBlue® must be stored away from heating systems or direct sunlight.
After contact with skin, wash immediately with plenty of water. If this liquid gets into your mouth, drink plenty of water immediately and see a doctor as soon as possible.